Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Finds (11th May 2012)


Friday finds is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you list all the books that you've come across or heard about during the past week that you've become interested in reading.

I hope everyone has had a lovely week. Today was the first day I have had with no work or study committments in weeks and it was so nice to wake up (after a bit of a sleep in too, thanks little man!) and not have to actually do anything unless I wanted to. I've played around the house with my little man, taken him and our fur-child for a big walk and have wasted a fair bit of time on the internet and for once, I can feel totally guilt free for doing all these things. These types of days just don't happen anywhere near enough anymore...... 
My finds this week which were added to my TBR pile straight away were as follows (book covers link to Goodreads):
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) I've seen a lot of great reviews for all the books in this series.

You Had Me at Woof: How Dogs Taught Me the Secrets of Happiness I love happy dog books. The story behind this one is something that I think a lot of people could learn from.

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) This book couldn't be further from what I usually read but I'm having a bit of a lemming moment where I'm super intrigued because EVERYBODY has been talking about it.


My plans for this afternoon are most likely to waste more time on the internet, do a bit of reading when bub has his afternoon sleep, maybe do our grocery shopping list for tomorrow and possibly have a nanna nap. I might even throw in a little bit of housework so that I can look like I'm a good little wifey before hubby gets home. Bliss......

What great finds did you come across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...