Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Finds (4th May 2012)


Friday finds is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you list all the books that you've come across or heard about during the past week.

I have had a huge week of finds for a change. I just wish I had more hours in the day to get through everything I want to read!! I wish I could make a career out of being a full-time reader. Talk about my dream job.......
My finds this week which were added to my TBR pile straight away were as follows (book covers link to Goodreads):
The 7-Minute Back Pain Solution: 7 Simple Exercises to Heal Your Back Without Drugs or Surgery in Just Minutes a Day This is a bit boring I know but ever since I gave birth to my little man last year I've had the weakest back which gives me pain constantly ever since. I'm interested to see if the claims this book makes are real or just another crappy excercise regime that doesn't achieve anything.

The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) Partials (Partials, #1) I have seen so many good reviews about these ones that I just have to try them for myself.

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
 Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading: Finding and Losing Myself in BooksDon't you just love the name of this one?? I need a sign that says this made so I can wear it when I'm at home.

 The Wind Through the Keyhole (The Dark Tower, #4.5)I absolutely loved the Dark Tower series and think it is one of the best things that Stephen King has ever written. Needless to say I am super duper excited to read this next instalment.

 Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Die for Me (Revenants, #1) More that I have seen excellent reviews for so just had to add them to my TBR list.

Homer's Odyssey This one has a pussycat on the cover and as the main character in the story. Need I say more???

So, what gems did you find this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to be a full-time reader, too! (and get paid for it!) No such luck, so far.

    And, I tried to get into "Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading", way back, but couldn't. You'll have to let me know if you like it, when/if you read it.

    ~MizB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wouldn't it be awesome. I kind of envy those who are book editors and proof readers because I think that would be my dream job.

      Delete
  2. nice varied list. I like the idea of 'Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading'. Might have to add it to my TBR! My FF:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/friday-finds-may-4/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...