Sunday, May 6, 2012

Goodie Bag Saturday (5th May 2012)


Goodie Bag Satrudays is a new meme hosted over at Books of Love.

 
The goal of Goodie Bag Saturday is to share what you got for the week, whether it be ARCS, RAKS, Library Books, E-Books, whatever.......

This week I did a little shopping spree and bought myself the following books that have all been on my TBR wishlist for quite some time (clicking on the title takes you to Goodreads):

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
I really need to get myself into gear and finish this series ASAP!

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
I finally folded and bought this first book in this series as I've wanted to read them for ages but was a bit put off by how huge the books are. This baby is almost 700 pages long but I'm up for the challenge!

 One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)
Due to this movie being recently released I just had to read the book first before I watched it. I have managed to read books 7-9 (I didn't actually realise it was a series that started from 1 when I acquired book number 7) so am keen to fill in the gaps from starting at the beginning now.

So, what great books did everyone else get their hands on this week?

Michelle xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Thanks for signing up for Goodie Bag Saturdays. These all look good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Thanks for creating a great meme for us to join in on now :-)

      Delete
  2. Hunger Games has been in my wishlist for long. I should get it soon. :)
    I hope you will enjoy game of thrones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read The Hunger Games. All the hype is true, it's a great book and I couldn't put the first one down once I started it.

      Delete
  3. Those new Hunger Games covers looks spanking! I need to get back to that Janet Evanovich series, i stopped at book 4.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Janet Evanovich series when I read the few books I did years ago too. They're a nice, fast, entertaining read.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...