Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WWW Wednesday (23rd May 2012)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Well I've been a bit quiet on here the past few days mainly because I've been a bit sick (awful stomach bug that just won't quit) plus our internet at home has been playing up and only seems to work every now and then (and of course when I want to blog is always the time it doesn't want to work!)

Anyway, onto the answers to the WWW questions this week before my internet decides to be temperamental again:

1) What am I currently reading? At the moment I am almost finished with
Gone at Zero Hundred 00:00  and I am really loving this book. I can't wait to find out how it ends.

I also decided to finally start A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) last night because I've been constantly thinking about this book and just have to get it out of my system. I'm going to contain this book to be my 'read before bed' book so I don't expect to be finished with it for quite some time. I think this is one of the longest books I have ever attempted to read so far and the font is teeny!!


2) What did I recently finish reading? This week I finished reading One For The Money by Janet Evanovich. This is definitely a series I love and I can't wait to move onto the second instalment.

I've also officially given up on The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan. I just can't bring myself to keep reading this book any more. I feel that my time is so much better spent reading something I'm actually going to enjoy rather than something I just feel obligated to finish.



3) What do I think I'll read next? Next I probably start reading The Wanderer (The Rider Series) and possibly
Blink


What has everyone else been up to this week?

6 comments:

  1. I would like to read the "Game of Thrones" series too! Happy reading with it! :)

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may23.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get into the first book a bit more. I just know they're going to be slow going though because they're all so long....

      Delete
  2. Game of Thrones is GREAT! Just don't get too attached to any of the characters! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that doesn't sound very good! I'm guessing everyone ends up dying??

      Delete
  3. Great books! I love the Evanovich series. I have not tried the Game of Thrones series but have seen/heard everyone else reading it. Hmmm, maybe I should check it out.

    Here’s my WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, how fun is the Evanovich series. Can you believe there is 18 books in it now? I've got a long way to catch up.....
      Good to see I'm not the last person on the planet to read Game of Thrones then :-)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...