Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (9th May 2012)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


1) What am I currently reading? Morning Star (Ethos, #1) One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) At the moment I am currently swapping between reading 'Ethos' by Desiree Finkbeiner (review copy) and 'One For The Money' by Janet Evanovich.
Technically I'm also still trying to get through 'The Path of Daggers' by Robert Jordan which is book 8 in the Wheel of Time Series but I'm struggling big time to get it finished (I've been trying to finish this book since the end of last year but am losing interest by the day).

I am also listening to The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1) in the car to and from work.


2) What did I recently finish reading? In the past week I have finished reading 'Swarm' by Dalya Moon and finished listening to 'Animal Farm' by George Orwell now one of my favourite books of all time!)


3) What do I think I'll read next? Hmmm, next I'll most likely start another review copy I received which is A Good Man 'A Good Man' by Vanessa Morgan. This is a screenplay which is something I have never tried reading before so that should be interesting.


Let me know if you have done a WWW Wednesdays post so I can come and check out what you've been up to this week!

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Janet Evanovich! I am so excited for the movie to come out next week :)

    New Follower here.

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Katherine Heigl is probably my favourite female actor so I think she'll do a great job of Stephanie Plum.

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize the Vampire Diaries are books! I bet they're fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only about halfway through the first one and haven't really gotten into it yet. I think it's more the fault of the narrator though rather than the story itself because it's a female narrator who annoys me a little with the way she pronounces some things.
      I've never seen the TV show so will have to check that out once I've gotten through some of the books.

      Delete
  3. I have Ethos in my Que to pick up soon. Good Man looks intriguing.

    My WWW Wednesday: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won A Good Man in a recent giveaway, but haven't received it yet. Hopefully I will soon! My WWW:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/www-wednesdays-may-9/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start reading that one. I think reading a screenplay will be different but hopefully still good.

      Delete
  5. I haven’t heard of any of these books but they sound interesting! :)

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may09.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...