Sunday, July 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (15th July 2012)




In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to show what books you have accumulated during the week.

I only got one book this week for review as I'm on a bit of a book buying ban until I get through some more on my TBR list. It was:


Intuition (The Elite Series #1) 'Olive Morgan is not your typical psychologist. She can also access the memories of anyone she comes into contact with. After an explosion in a Sydney shopping mall, Olive is enlisted alongside a team of 'Elite' consultants. She joins Canan Jones who can attune to the emotions of other people, including Olive. Initially, she distrusts the agency, but when another explosion threatens more lives Olive has no choice but to use her skill to prevent another disaster.

Is terrorism really at play or is the agency hiding the real reason behind these attacks?

Olive wants to solve the case, but her personal life is suffering. Despite having a boyfriend, she feels a connection brewing with Canan, who has an uncanny way of making her feel calm when life becomes overwhelming...'


What great books did you get this week?

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. I really, really need to ban myself from buying books. My TBR is completely out of control.

    Enjoy Intuition!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...