Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WWW Wednesday (22nd August 2012)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



• What am I currently reading? Currently I am still reading Pledged (Soul Wars Saga, #1) as my main book as I started reading other books at the same time to break it up a bit. My giveaway for this book is still open until the end of this month as well which you can enter here.


• What did I recently finish reading? I haven't actually finished reading anything this week :-) My life has been unbelievably hectic over the past month with my CPA course starting again and work picking up for my personal business so I apologise in advance for the lack of review posts lately. Things may be a little sparse around here until I get through this last subject and then I'm free as a bird!!
• What do I think I'll read next? I am still hopeful that I will start reading The $60,000 Dog: My Life With Animals next.


What have you been up to this week?

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I really like the cover for Pledged ^-^ Hope you enjoy it! :D
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/wow-www.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...