Monday, January 13, 2014

I've Started a Reading Group!

Hi Everyone,

This is just a friendly post to let you all know that a little while ago I decided to start my own reading group/bookclub on Goodreads.

It was something that I wanted to do for a very long time but was a bit hesitant as I didn't know how much time I would have to moderate it.

The group is called Something Old, Something New and if you are a member of Goodreads it would be awesome to have you join and participate.

My aim is to have at least three group reads a month and of course not all of them are compulsory. Members can choose to read just one or all of them and there will be a mix of genres as well as old and new releases (hence the group name).

There will also be a quarterly chunkster read to try and help us all get through those huge books that always seem a little intimidating.

So, come on over here, have a little look around and comment on anything that takes your fancy.

Hope to see all there!

Happy Reading!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...